*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.Use only as directed. Consult your healthcare provider before using supplements. The information provided herein is intended for your general knowledge only and is not intended to be, nor is it, medical advice or a substitute for medical advice. If you have or suspect you have, a specific medical condition or disease, please consult your healthcare provider.
Sources: 1. Publishing, Harvard Health. “Topical Drug Treatments for Age Spots.” Harvard Health, www.health.harvard.edu/newsletter_article/Topical_drug_treatments_for_age_spots.
2. Rippa, Alexandra L, et al. “Regeneration of Dermis: Scarring and Cells Involved.” Cells, MDPI, 18 June 2019, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6627856/.
3. Marion Claudia Salzer, Atefeh Lafzi, Antoni Berenguer-Llergo, Catrin Youssif, Andrés Castellanos, Guiomar Solanas, Francisca Oliveira Peixoto, Camille Stephan-Otto Attolini, Neus Prats, Mònica Aguilera, Juan Martín-Caballero, Holger Heyn, Salvador Aznar Benitah. Identity Noise and Adipogenic Traits Characterize Dermal Fibroblast Aging. Cell, 2018; DOI: 10.1016/j.cell.2018.10.012 4. Center for Genomic Regulation. "Skin ages when the main cells in the dermis lose their identity and function." ScienceDaily. ScienceDaily, 8 November 2018. <www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2018/11/181108134147.htm>.
9. Boo, Yong Chool. “Human Skin Lightening Efficacy of Resveratrol and Its Analogs: From in Vitro Studies to Cosmetic Applications.” Antioxidants (Basel, Switzerland), MDPI, 22 Aug. 2019, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC6770230/.
10. Knott, Anja, et al. “Topical Treatment with Coenzyme Q10-Containing Formulas Improves Skin's Q10 Level and Provides Antioxidative Effects.” BioFactors (Oxford, England), John Wiley and Sons Inc., 2015, www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4737275/
11. M;, Puig A;Antón JM;Mangues. “A New Decorin-Like Tetrapeptide for Optimal Organization of Collagen Fibres.” International Journal of Cosmetic Science, U.S. National Library of Medicine, pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18377618/.